Stirling Wean Ratio and NLW Ratio both began in 2009 and were accrued as a lifetime event at the same time.
Linkage was tried by passing the dams figures onto the ewe progeny as a single year event but was discontinued in 2018 because of CV damage.
Wool Ratio was started in 2017 followed by Fat, EMD and Maintenance Ratio’s in 2018.
- User, conception, climate and ration friendly.
- Standard Base Benchmarking.
- Will aggressively manage the Adult Weight issue.
- Defines land use be reflecting per hectare bottom line.
- Adjusted to female, dam age, 100 day and/or twin bases.
- Easy to read percentages.
- Maintenance Ratio requires largest weight as base.